Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!!

I never do these things, but for my friend Jen who did the tagging I will.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share 7 random or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link to them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Facts about me:
1. My husband is younger than me
2. I am a huge James Patterson fan
3. I never suspected that I would enjoy hockey almost as much as my other 2 favorite sports (college basketball and professional football).
4. Once I decided I wanted to be a mom there is nothing I have wanted more
5. Pepsi and potato chips are my weakness
6. I now enjoy spending nights at home with my husband watching HGTV, TLC, and Food Network.
7. I am crazy about my two dogs!!

Jan
Daeon
Teresa

Unfortunately I can't think of 7 people who have blogs!!!

No comments: