Monday, December 8, 2008

Update

Nothing really to say right now. The rumors are all saying that we are in or will most likely be in but after my friends missing it last month after is sounding like they would be in I am afraid to get my hopes up. The current rumor is that they are on their way and will go thru the 23rd which would include us so everyone please pray for us that we are in and that we get our referral this week!!!! Besides Brent really wants to shave his "rally" beard especially since I have found several gray hairs in it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! I am trying to contain my excitement because I know the rumors can turn on a dime, but I can't help myself. I really, really, really hope you guys are in, too! Maybe we'll hear something today.

And I especially hope that we get to be there when you guys meet Kaleigh. That is going to be awesome!

Cracking up about Brent's gray hairs... We'll need before and after shots, okay?

-Jen