Monday, December 29, 2008

Just a hello and an update

Nothing new to post other than this process is once again a hurry up and wait kind of thing. China sent out referrals again today which is the closest two batches have been since I have been watching this process. We are just waiting for our travel approval and our visas to be processed. I will tell you that everytime I look at Kaleigh's picture I fall more in love with that little face. I cannot wait to bring her home. Other than that life is full of sorting thru the massive amount of clothing that I have accumalated over the past few years, sorting out the age appropriate toys, washing everything to make sure that it is ready for Kaleigh when she gets home and gathering the last few supplies that we know that we need (for those of you who think I might be forgetting some things feel free to let me know about those things).

Other than that our neighbors have their own good news to share!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

God put us in the same neighborhood for a reason to raise our Chinese children together! I am so excited for Kaleigh to come home! Come on TA!!!

Jen said...

I'm working on the laundry, too. There is so much to do! I am also picking up the last few supplies... I have yet to buy any formula! This is so much fun!