Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year and a little update

I sent Kaleigh a care package this week so hopefully when we get her I will get a disposable camera and some new pictures of Kaleigh. The lady that is handling the care package was able to get updated measurements on Kaleigh so that she could make sure that she purchased pjs that she can wear. She is now just over 27 inches and 16 pounds and 8 ounces. Still tiny put growing!!! I can't wait to get her home and fatten her up just some.

If you want to see my wonderful neighbors who have also become my dear friends check out the Applesauce wishes and Cheerio Dreams blog site under links on the left side of my blog. That was a picture taken of us on New Years.

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I know for us it is a wonderful one because we are so much closer to bringing home our daughter. Right now we are just waiting on our TA (travel approval) so that our appointments can be scheduled and then our actually travel arrangements made. It should be at least a couple more weeks before we get TA so hopefully we can get it before China shuts down for their New Year at the end of Jan. This will definitely put us traveling after that so hopefully as early in February as possible.

No comments: