Sunday, January 25, 2009

Exciting

Last night as I was spending my endless hours on the internet looking at anything adoption related, I found an email/ post to on of the groups I am involved with and they had pictures taken at Kaleigh's orphanage and if had five babies in the picture. The person who had the post had sent a birthday cake to their daughter and they were having a small birthday party. I am almost positive one of the babies is my precious Kaleigh. I have email the lady and she sent me an email with copies of the pictures and seeing them larger and clearer made me even more sure. I want to post the pictures so that everyone can see her but then I would feel like an idiot if in less than a month I see her and realize I was wrong (but I don't think I am). There is one baby on there that looks familiar and I think I have figured out who she is but all of the rest I recognize. I am just so excited and I don't know if I can even explain what I am feeling right now. She is precious and beautiful and looks so serious in her pictures. I can't wait to bring her home and make her smile and giggle.

No comments: