Monday, January 5, 2009

Progress!!????


Today we received our passports back and they are stamped or stickered with our visa approval to travel to China. This is my first experience with a visa so I was not sure what to expect but each of our passports now contains a sticker that states we are approved to travel to China. Now I just need for China to let me know when I can come!!!! You can see our passports being held by Pandy the Panda bear, a gift from Mike and Susan. Pandy will be traveling with us to China to be a friend to our daughter and as you can see Pandy is sitting on the luggage where we have started gathering our stuff to be packed. I think he is as ready to go as we are!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love your pic of Pandy, can't wait to see Kaleigh holding her!

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

One step closer. It won't be long now. Rest while you can. Your life is about to change like you could never believe. It's great! We'll be watching from KY>