Monday, February 16, 2009

One more day to go!!!

Yes that is right I just have to get through tomorrow the 17th and then I will be on a plane to China and to my beautiful daughter!!!!! I am right now spending my last few hours at home alone for a long time (Brent is at a hockey game). We just have to throw a few last minute things into a suitcase and we are on our way. We will be leaving around 3:30 Wednesday morning so let me go ahead and say a BIG THANK YOU to our friend Susan who offered to take us to the airport. That is what I call friendship. It is so hard to believe that a week from now i will be holding my daughter in my arms. Please everyone keep praying for us!!!

3 comments:

Momma P said...

OMG...it's really happening...REALLY!!! I will continue to pray for you all and I can't wait to see pictures of your little family of 3!!!

Jen said...

Yay for Susan! What a blessing!

We're leaving around that time as well, I believe! Can't wait to see ya in Chicago dear friend! :0)


WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

Congrats!!!! Since I will be following Shane and Jen's blog, I'll eagerly follow yours too.

This is all so terribly exciting!!!

Best wishes for happy and safe travels.