Thursday, February 19, 2009











Well, since the last update(now it’s 3:20 PM), the flight has been delayed again. The new departure time is 6:00 PM CST. The employees at the gate seemed a little reluctant to share this information with us. In fact one of the video monitors had the new time posted. The other had the 4:00 PM departure on it. Well this is turning out to be an adventure already. We are looking at a total or around 6 hours in delays now. Still no free WI-FI connection found in this place, even with the computer telling me that there is. So the early entries from the airport are actually Word documents being cut and pasted into the blog. As I write this, the only power outlet I can find is behind a trash can in the “C” concourse (interesting smell)…The floor is cold but it’s worth it to be able to get a steady power supply. Save the battery for later is motto right now. Sandy is talking with the group back at “OLD” Gate C18. I’m writing this from somewhere down near Gate C22. This is awesome they are empting the can in front of me now…the unknown smell is gone. My day is brighter now. I will update information as I can today/tonight. This may be the last for today though. Only United Airlines knows…..Till later Brent.

No comments: